Sunday, September 1, 2013

September whirlwind

September always sneaks up on me
it's a big month around these parts

it's sneakiness is mostly due to the weather
i always blame the weather
for some reason, i always expect September to feel like fall
forgetting, every year, that I live in Louisiana
my birthday is on the 13th and I was more likely to have a blazing- hot swimming party (or a circus shin-dig apparently) than a bonfire and hay-ride. 
oh well, here it is again and it is 1million degrees outside.


within the weeks of September, i will
go to NYC, Round Top, Tx,  Huntsville, Tx and North Carolina
 all the while, read/study/complete homework for grad school
and work some

GT will only join me on one of those trips
Judson for two 
hold me now.

it should be a good one

Happy September folks
here's to football and hunting and birthday season beginning


(also, can we talk about my mom in the above photo? that's right...
that's her)

No comments: