Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: guilty pleasure

we all got 'em
those songs that will make us stay in our car after we have parked in the driveway if it comes on the radio

i have a few, but these two are at the top
one of these i am more secretive about
this one actually
i love it
i admit it
i love it
i love kenny rogers
and i love dolly parton
it's part of me that i can not deny

and this one
my friends know this is one of my faves
i bought Hearts greatest hits album a few years ago and i listened to it straight for probably a month
this is a good one to belt out by yourself or with other gals in the car
no doubt

do you feel like you know me better now?
perhaps you like me more or feel sorry for me or think differently of me?
or perhaps...you feel the same way

happy wednesday...

No comments: