Tuesday, September 18, 2012

my man

Every single day...i realize that i got the good end of this deal.
GT is a very modest man. He will never advertise for himself or his skill set.
Constantly I am blown away by what he can do and what an awesome man he is. 

Yesterday was his 31st birthday!
I am so thankful that I've been able to celebrate the last three birthdays with him and can't wait for 60 more! 
From the early days of love

His look has changed quite a bit over the last few years
i gave him a daddy backpack for his bday
hopefully it will be filled with child-care things and not baseball cleats or shotgun shells

mom made this "Evolution of the beard" collage for him
I like every look...but i also really love the man behind the beard

Happy birthday boo.
i'm gonna stick with you...beard or no beard.
you are proving to be a waaaay better man than i am woman 
and for that i am grateful
you make me want to be better 

couldn't even dream of a better man to raise my son

i think your 30's are gonna be pretty great.

lu 4eva,
Kate

No comments: