Wednesday, April 18, 2012

1,2,3...Go!!!

Beau loves anything with wheels.
Trucks, tractors, trains, even lawn mowers.
Dad just bought this nifty little John Deere that is a beast when it comes to mowing.
It also functions as an amusement ride.
The turn radius is ridiculous and it can pick up some serious speed.
Perfect for an afternoon of joy riding in the back yard.

We laughed so hard at Beau laughing. 
one

two

three

they're off

i just like Jakes face in this shot










We probably had just as much fun as Beau.
Gone are the days of tricycles, we've moved on to bigger and better things.

p.s. Beau can count to 6. he's not even two. 
my nephew is brilliant.

Happy Wednesday,
Kate

2 comments:

The Heart Mom said...

Totally agree with you and I know about such things. I raised 3 brilliant children.
Now I have a brilliant grandchild.
Nuff said.

Jake and Jamie + 1 said...

Oh my gosh I was literally smiling the whole time reading this! At both beau and Jake's faces! Probably more at jake! That was so much fun!