Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sunday Portrait Series: a cold day

Do you ever have those days where your eyes won't quit watering and your nose is persistently red?
This weekend was crazy cold. And we spent quite a bit of time outside
Once my eyes start watering in the cold, they have a problem stopping.
So, this was the weekend of watery eyes and red nose and questions like, "are you ok?" "you look like you've been crying?".
Nope, just hate the cold.
I was made for Louisiana summers.
Did y'all know that Fossil made clothes?
hello! Perhaps i'm behind the times.
We visited their store while in Nashy and I was smitten.
The clothes are lovely and perfectly up my alley.
This dress was a find on clearance and I adore it and it's versatility.

Also, thank you Woodrow for your gigantic head making the photo.

happy weekend eve friends,
Kate

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Love the dress and the shoes!

Kate said...

Thanks Janelle!