Monday, March 7, 2011

Potters Hand

I fought back tears during worship on Sunday morning.
Rows in front of me, I watched as 2 women who I love dearly wrapped their arms around a great woman whose heart is breaking.
There are few things more powerful than the people of Christ loving one another.

We were singing this beautiful song and you could just feel the love and strength being wrapped around this hurting sister by her friends. It was as beautiful of a sight as the song we were singing.



how do people deal with life without the hope of heaven?
how do people make it through tragedy without brothers and sisters in the Lord?

I praise God, not only for His love, but for the love of my eternal family.

1 comment:

The Heart Mom said...

Sweet, my tender daughter. You have such a precious heart.
Totally agree.
Love you, yr madre