Thursday, March 17, 2011

M.I.A....

...not the singer, but me.
I have been MIA from the blogworld this week. Really, the computer world in general.
Work started this week-let me clarify-orientation classes started this week. Gag me with a spoon.
Enough about that. I'm happy to have a job.

This is what my week has looked like, outside of the 4 walls of St.Francis.
I think the beginning of my days and end of my days have made up for the boring middle of the days.
they have involved(via iphone pics):

watching this little guy crawl around and pull up on everything
it is really entertaining.
seriously, we all just sit around watching him.


watching GT hang out with beauman/watch bball

play at Mamaw Lous

watching Beau perform tricks well beyond his months
he's probably a genius

play outside with beau

go to the park and have a picnic


luckily, the weather is starting to cooperate and we can spend our long evenings outside!
hooray for Louisiana and daylight savings time!

i hope that you're enjoying your long daylit evenings as well.
happy weeksend eve!
thankful it's here,
kate

No comments: