Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowmageddon

This here little bloggy blog started out as a way to keep our family and friends up-to-date on our newlywed life. Therefore, I will go back to my blogroots and start doing more of that. We do, afterall, have a busy little schedule and this might be the way for even me to keep up with it. I find our life entertaining. Perhaps that's all that matters. When GT and I met, we kept saying we'll do blah-blah-blah or this or that... "when we slow down" or "when we get on a normal schedule". It hasn't happened. and probably will never happen. That's just the way we are. and we like it. alot.

Right now I am in KC with my fave nephew. Beauzer. 
Right now I am in the middle of possibly the worst snow storm in KC history...the Snowmageddon. Pretty vicious, huh?
I wish I had Al Roker or Oprahs' voice effect. It would sound much more dramatic then. 
Well, Jamie went to work. These people (KCians, not Jamie) are nuts. Are you kidding me??? a blizzard people! get it together and stay home...or at least let Jamie stay home.
I think we'll manage...


...inside.


from a southern kinda weather lover,
kate



1 comment:

Lauren said...

It's doing the same in the South sadly...