Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm loving Friday

Another Friday!
My days are all mixed up right now since I'm not working.
I'm ready to start working again. Call me crazy, but I like having a job. Especially my job.
I love being a nurse..but that's for another post.

Today I will focus on things that I am lovin' on this here Friday:
1. Tomorrow is moving day! West Money here we come.
2. Our real estate agent is hosting an open house for our home on Sunday! Perhaps the buyer will be there.

3. I have an interview at the hospital back home on Monday.
4. GT starts his new job on Monday.
5. I loooove that flares are back in. Don't hate me, but I do.

from here

6. Watching this show with everyone in my family. Seriously, we all love it.




That'll do for now.
I'm thankful,
Kate

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I love that show too! And I'm also glad flares are back even though i shouldn't wear them..they're great for tall folks like yourself.

Kyla said...

happy moving day! love you!

Jake and Jamie + 1 said...

I am wearing my flare jeans today! And I love the shout out to House hunters:) Good luck on the house showing tomorrow!