Friday, January 14, 2011

Sartorialist

I do not post about fashion or design often or ever really.
That is becuase this is not a fashion or design blog.
For this reason alone...they are not my forte.
As a girl though, I love a good outfit and beautiful design.
The majority of the time though, simplicity and comfort win and overall design/fashion lose.
The effort though is always too great.
How do people come up with a brand new outfit that's cute everyday? It wears me out.
I'm thankful to wear scrubs daily.(that was suppose to be a secret)


But, I must...I must share this with you.
The Sartorialist is a wonderful blog of fascinating and inspiring street styled people.

He is so great at capturing the images and he has no formal training.
quite impressive, eh?

Take a look 



I like it.
That's all.
Now I will carry on in my comfy jeans, pull over and boots.

kate

2 comments:

Lauren said...

The Sartorialist site is WONDERFUL and is a great inspiration to me!

The Heart Mom said...

Your site is WONDERFUL and a great inspiration to me!