Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's a New Year!

Happy New Year!!! late. always.
(insert every cliche about the New Year here)
I'm gonna try and not start the year with resolutions, because I will not follow through.
It's simple math.
A lofty resolution is made+I'll forget or I'll give up=failed resolution.
see?
Therefore, I will just aim for being healthier for life. Easier...right?
Perhaps I'll start a bucket list. Not in the gloomy and doomy list kind of way. But the things I wish to accomplish throughout life. That should be fun.

Our NY weekend was full with various activities and family and we loved it.
Thank goodness for awesome family that got together in one central location, minus my bro Josh.
We missed him.

My post have been full of pictures lately...hope people like the way we look.

GT and I headed to their familys deer lease for some huntin'
We didn't find.

Hung out with Garrett and his parents


Then we had New Years Eve supper with these crazy kids.


Attempt #2 was much more successful


Then we met up with Buzz and Kyla to ring in the New Year.
Hooray for Dallas friends!


Then we kissed. In public.
Duh.


New Years day was a delightful little time to love on our littlest Kirbster and all of his cuddliness
The boys watched football...all.day.long.


Look at that face! I just want to squeeze him.
In a non-aggressive wierd way, of course.
Just in a can't-get-enough-of-him way, of course.



This is what most of the day looked like.
Take a minute and see what's going on here...
No one is boring. No one.
You see horse-GT over there? Jamie jumping up and down?
free entertainment.


Pa and Gram loved on little Beauman all day. He's perfect.


Then we stayed at the 4 Seasons.
Had bfast with mom and dad.
It's purely delicious.
We got engaged there and stayed there after our wedding.
I almost didn't leave.
GT had to pry me off of those gigantic vases...it was embarrassing for him.


Lynn had her little man on Saturday!!!!
Isn't he a perfect little newborn??
We actually didn't get to see him though.
When we went to the hospital(she's in Dallas), he was in the NICU for low temp and blood sugar so we just got to visit with Lynn. I love her too, but wanted to love all over this little guy...eeeekkkk!
He's all better now...love him.


Happily New Yearing,
Kate

No comments: