Friday, January 7, 2011

Hooray Friday!

Yay yay, it's Friday!
Hubster gets to hang out with me all day for the next 2 days and I'm super pumped.


Today, my Friday List of Loves includes:

1. The LSU game tonight! Wish we were at the Cotton Bowl, but home on the couch will do.
Perhaps I can find this cute, comfy to wear tonight.
Most likely it'll just be one of GTs old sweatshirts.



2. Dreaming of Europe while reading friends Laura and Laurens blogs. I am drooling. 
oh the places I would go.


3. Being inspired.
My workout routine is anything but a routine, but I try...occasionally.
This morning at the gym, I was inspired by the 2 women beside me with ridiculous bodies.
I wasn't jealous of their 0% body fat and perfectly trimmed arms(ok, maybe a little), but I was inspired to work harder and be healthier.
maybe if I wore this....

4. having a handy-man for a husband.
Man, I love that he can fix it all. Right now he is sheet-rocking our new laundry room.
LOVE his manliness.
ok, this isn't the laundry room.
but it does show him working.


So far, I am happy with this Friday.

Holler,
Kate

1 comment:

Lana Summitt said...

Buy Shape magazine. They have GREAT exercises in there. I just do like 30 min of cardio and then do their exercises. LOVE