Monday, January 24, 2011

Flash Mobsters

Does anyone else LOVE flash mobs???

I could watch them for hours and wish so badly that I'd run into one.



Pretty sure this coincides with the idea of my life being a musical. If only this happened in the everyday.
Often I look around and wait for others to dance or sing when I feel a certain emotion.
But, alas, it's left up to me. Most often I do dance or sing and just look like a fool.
Just think...if hundreds of people would just join me...it'd be a youtube sensation!


Happy dreamin' Mundee,
Kate

2 comments:

The Heart Mom said...

I totally can see you in the Glee mob.
Totally. So you.

Kyla said...

Katey.... I hope one day that I run into/be apart of a flash mob. i loooove them. you and i could join the dance and be happy forever. cheers to our lives being musicals!