Monday, December 13, 2010

Thanksgiving week photo board

We did not just eat and lounge our way through Thanksgiving, although those 2 activities were the primary time-killers.
The whole family, except GT:(, spent the entire week at home in LA.
It was perfectly spent too, except for the part when my man wasn't there.
Here is the week pic by pic:

WFR had a baby blessing for our Beau.
p.s. it was Duck Commander Sunday as previously mentioned so that should excuse our attire.
hmm....well, most of us anyway.


Dad was the elder who prayed over Beaus' life and J&J's family.
My heart is so full of thanksgiving for my family


Then we took Beau on his first trip to Monroes' Pecanland Mall.
whoohoo! I can't hear you!?!? Oh yeah, there's not much to whoo hoo about.
Anyway, we had fun.


Little buddy loved this little carousel though (that's the emotion I decided on from this face)
Jamie and I on the other hand almost hurled. That thing was crazy fast, especially when you're taking pics.


Then we tortured him.
Not really, but, long story short. Who knew he wouldn't like Santa???
He's so friendly and goes to anyone...who would know?
But, isn't this just a classic "kid scared of Santa" pic?
Am I a bad aunt?
For years to come though, Jamie and I will remind him of the crazy dances and faces we made to try and get him to smile. We were "those" people going nuts to get a baby to smile...in PUBLIC.



Then he was really somber.
"Ladies!, quit making me go to the mall and smile with some random dude. Then just make a fool of yourself in front of everyone while I cry. From now on I will make no expression".
Point well made Beau.


Then he got happy with Gram Jo-Mama (hmmph)


One day we the horses on my parents' property. Dad is showing the way...or something like that.


Jake and Dad manning the lead


Then we fished in one of the ponds that my dad and Tony build. They're real men.
Someday I'll tell you more about Tony and Kim and their family. They're some of my favorite people...ever.


Then my cousin Donna had the women in our family over.
We ate..duh, then watched a "Christmas past" DVD they made for us.
LOOOOVED it. Our family is quite entertaining, even in still pictures for 30+ years. Seriously.


Then Beau watched his first basketball game.
Sadie played for the Varsity team as a 7th grader. She's a baller.


The boys played lots of basketball and yard football.
We'd (the girls) join in occasionally, but we were too busy cooking, ironing, slopping the hogs, cleaning and taking care of the baby....hmm....or something else.


Then we went skeet shooting. Yup.
thank you


Killed 'em dead.


blurry, but still awesome shot of Jamie shootin' 'em ded.


Then Beauzer laughed alot and we loved him alot.
There are approximately 29745839 pictures of him from this week. So if you
want to see them all email me katelynjkirby(at)gmail(dot)com.


Then the men fixed stuff.


Then Gram Jo-mama gots lots of lovin'



Then we smoorgasborbed ourselves at Thanksgiving lunch which was previously posted.


Then Beau was full.
He honestly layed like this during his bottle, wide awake, watching football.
He got the man gene. No joke.


Then we tried to take a family pic.
We got one. not this one.

Or this one


Perhaps this one.



Then we had an early Christmas, which deserves its' own post later.
Of course, we all just watched Beau...so stinkin' cute.
More to come.


Then everyone came to our house in LR,
and we played more!
Isn't that little train thingy super cute. he loved it!



Then we went to a game and we won't talk about the final score.




We watched Beau in his bouncy seat

And dad taught him how to play football.

All in all...I'd do it again. Even if you didn't pay me.





No comments: