Wednesday, December 1, 2010

does anyone know how to zip?

As I age, my opinion has started to learn it's voice. Yes, I am aware that I am only in my last year of the first quarter of a century...huh? Anyway, the point is that I am becoming much more of an opinionated  little lady. Perhaps this is good, perhaps it is not. Of course, opinions have their time and place and I am still in the process of deciphering those times. My newly voiced opinion is often heard when it is not wanted. whoops.

All of that annoying rambling to say this. What ever happened to zipper merging???
There is a ramp in Little Rock in which 2 major highways join and the left lane ends and joins with the right.
There is no yield sign in either lane and there is more than adequate enough space for the 2 lines to join.
Yet, everyone piles up in the right lane like 1/4 mile before they merge.
BAH!
I always hang in the left land until last minute merging is required.
Because of the zipper.
If everyone would just zip together....it'd be a much more efficient ramp.
woo. that wore me out.

Here is a visual :




Not that hard people.

Ok I'm done.
And I promise to withhold anymore soap box rants.

Kate

No comments: