Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tag...you're it

There are many things I miss about being less than 10 years old.
One of these is games.
I still play games, and like to play games.
Tag, is not one of them.

We played the other day in KC.
Jake, myself and J&J's 2 nephews.
I haven't been that immediately tired from anything in a long time.

As you can see, i stopped and took pictures.
This was my excuse to be idle.
My little heart was pounding.
No wonder kids just crash after playing.

Despite my lethargy afterwards, I was very glad to have played a once favorite game.
The boys are so much fun to be with and Jake is always up for anything.
Tag has been played.
I'm not it anymore...and don't plan on it until I recover.

Jake with the sneak attack.





This little guy was waiting for us when we returned
I just wanna peench his cheeks right now.
love me some Beau

1 comment:

Jake and Jamie + 1 said...

This whole posting I was smiling!! Seriously. I love reading all your blogs- but this one for some reason hit my tickle button! So much fun!