Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas? Already?

Like most people, I love Christmas.
I love the holidays period. Starting Halloween through New Years Day I am loving it (and in a sugar coma).
But, I do like to give each holiday it's space.

So, I know many people already have their christmas tree and all of the decor up.
That's great.
For me though, I like Thanksgiving.
And plan to give Thanksgiving some respect.

One thing that I really really look forward to about Christmas is.......
dun, dun, dun, duuuuuun
"White Christmas"
more specifically, Vera Ellens' dancing.
She is a-may-zeeeng.
Perhaps a little too thin, but she demands your attention when she dances.

Just watch and tell me you looked away...I dare you.

One day perhaps I can be a tiny dancer.

Anywho,
I love to celebrate each holiday and love parties that are holiday themed.
I am thankful for a family who delights in these things as well.
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I can feel my jeans stretching already.
Maybe Vera Ellen can be an inspiration to me as I pass up the dessert bar...hahaha, or not.

happy week before thanksgiving over eating,
Kate

3 comments:

Lana Summitt said...

Is that real life Barbie?

Lauren said...

I was just making plans with the Storyline girls to watch Holiday Inn and White Christmas. Love 'em!!!

Rebecca Gibbs said...

Love "White Christmas" and really anything that combines christmas, dancing and singing.:)To bad I can't dance like that...looks like a good work out!