Monday, November 22, 2010

Hodge Podge

I didn't change out of my "church clothes" until 10 last night.
and I was super comfy.
These were not the typical "church clothes" though.
It was Duck Commander Sunday so I donned some camo overalls and a DC tshirt.
Very comfy indeed.

What is DC Sunday? You may ask.
What is DC? You may first ask.

Click on the pic below and find out.

Yesterday, we also had Beaus' baby blessing. Don't worry, pics of that event to come.
I loved yesterday.


The Duckmen

Not often can you go to church on sunday and be the best dressed with jeans and a cute shirt(or non-camo) on.
I love WFR.

These are the things I loved from Sunday:
goosebump inspiring worship
blessing the sweet life of Beau
Johnny's pizza for lunch
watching Beau receive 1,234,987,584 kisses from family and friends
loving on Beau
seeing friends at church
spending the day with my whole family
watching LSU win (that was Saturday, but still awesome)
falling asleep on the couch...twice
having my hubby for 1 day out of 5 (hunting season)
perfect LA weather and yard football
watching the pups play
nighttime basketball playing with bros and sis
my cousins coming over to hang out
my mamaws. period.

true to the week we are honoring. I am truly full of thanksgiving
i am blessed beyond.
The end,
Kate

No comments: