Monday, October 25, 2010

spill proof

Let me just tell you what I have dropped/spilled/broken in the last 36 hours.

Syrup out of the microwave onto the stove
Coffee out of my travel thermos onto everything
my Corning Ware lid (R.I.P) onto the hard floor and shattered into 1,234,754,095 pieces
my water glass at supper

Seriously?

I am a klutz.
I break things.
I spill things.
and I knock things over.

But yet, I take care of small babies.
Don't fret.
Much more caution is implemented in my nursing practice
My actions also follow much more thought

This fact that I am a klutz really bothers me sometimes.
Like when we're picking up the gagillions of pieces of broken glass from my beloved Corning Ware

Maybe one day I will be less clumsy
Probably not, I take after my mother (sorry mom)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe you're prego! I think that's one of the signs.

Unknown said...

Just kidding, don't panic....but pregnancy really did make me extra clumsy, ha!

The Heart Mom said...

Nope, she's like me. I have 2 bandaids on my fingers right now to prove it's genetic.

Kate said...

Korie,
I am going to revoke your blog commenting privileges if you keep making remarks of that nature.
Love You