Thursday, October 14, 2010

Post Partum Depression

I feel that I have become a victim to the Baby Blues
Wierd thing. My baby is a Dog. Wierder thing, he is 10 months old.
That's really messed up.
I am really messed up.

Some have said that I may have a slight obsession with my pup.
Others, my husband, have been quite amazed and a bit repulsed at my uncanny ability to bring the dog into any and every converstion.

Over the weekend, while we were in Branson with the fam, our dog got into a bit of trouble.
We left him in the backyard just for Saturday night.
Friday  night, some friends were so sweet and kept him for us.
Well, apparently Wood-e-row got a bit skurred and wanted to let everyone know and wake up the neighbors.
Our crime-fighting and fearless NLR Police Dept politely gave us a ring at 0330 in the AM!!!
Not the way I would like to be woken up.
And what was I supposed to do? There was no one there to shut him up and we were 3 hours away.

Since then I have been a bit upset with the lad.
Not his fault, I understand.
More of my mistake, but I just really hate that he woke up our neighbors to the point that they reported him to the Police.
I feel pretty guilty and irresponsible
Oh well, I'll get over it.
In the meantime, i'm going to forgive the dog.
Pathetic.



p.s. this working thing is really crampin my blogging

happy thursday,
kate



1 comment:

Lana Summitt said...

ANYTIME you want someone to keep Woodrow, you call us!!! We'd love to. And puppies are children. They just are.