Thursday, October 7, 2010

Jacob T. One year older

Today I am thankful for the birth of my brother...29 years ago!

Jacob T.
Jake
Jakey
Cash-money
Jakey-Poo
Smiley
I'll let you decide what he prefers to be called

Here is a list of reasons, with photos, of why I am grateful he was born:
1. He cleans up real good.


2. He always has my back



3. He doesn't take himself very seriously
and we share the same sense of humor (for the most part)


 4. He likes my husband
He actually knew him first and I think he asked GT to marry me and keep me in line.
He knows a good thing when he sees it.


5. He loves me


Seriously though, Jake has been my bff since I stopped annoying him once I got into 9th grade and mom made him drive me everywhere. We are 2 peas in a pod and I am truly grateful for a brother who is an incredible friend and example to me. Enough with the gushies. I love my bro and want to wish him the very HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS!
I also love him because he helped create my nephew (ew, that's wierd), but you get my point.
I love Beau.


If you get a chance...tell Jake Happy Birthday and wish for him the happiest of years!

Jakey-poo's sister,
Kate

p.s. you are free to discuss picture #2 at your own pleasure as I will not hold an open discussion on the poor fashion choice and hair style choice of my mother for her children. We are cool. I personally like double curling-ironed, teased bangs and acid washed jeans with the side part slick hair for boys.


3 comments:

Jake and Jamie + 1 said...

Thanks Katiepoo!! It's been a great bday and I can't wait to hang out this weekend! Great work on posting picture #2...I know you're so proud of your "cheeks" days. And...I love you too...

The Heart Mom said...

You did it again.
Made me cry.
I loved your bangs and cheeks.
And especially your big bow.
And you.
Mom

Sarah Jenkins said...

I love pic #2!! It's precious. Not your mom's fault at all....we all have one of those pics. It's the sweetest thing!