Monday, September 27, 2010

mondeeee

Oh happy Monday eve!
I am happier than a clam.
Really, I love very little more than being outside. With the amazing weather kickin' into gear, I got super excited and planned a little outing for the evening. I just can't stand the thought of wasting a perfect evenings' weather on being inside. So, I filled my man in on the plan...he wasn't as excited. We walked 2 miles round trip to Panera Bread. It was lovely and Woodrow was able to tag along, as Panera has a dog-friendly patio! 2 miles, I know is not unheard of for a walk to and fro a dining establishment, but in our neighborhood and during Monday Night Football, it is. I was thankful for the family compliance.

The walk before and after supper was definitely needed as I ate my body weight in food on Sunday. The in-laws were in town for Garretts' football game so of course Mama Del brought 3, not 1, but 3 cakes!! They were super yummy and I should know. Sunday, before church GT & I put a roast in the oven so when we walked in the door after church...lunch was ready!!! and so were the Cowboys...finally!

Anywhoo...I love food and food loves me
so does good weather.

happy pumpkin spice latte season,
kate

2 comments:

The Heart Mom said...

Agree totally - this is happy weather.
Love how your dishes look. Sooooo pretty.

Summer said...

Your roast looks so yummy! I love the smell of our house when we come in from church and a roast is in the oven.
By the way, I am a huge pumpkin spice latte fan. I, too, am glad it is the season.
Summer (Allison) Dale