Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mid-Week Update


1. Another Newlywed Lesson Learned

It's perfectly ok to go to bed at different times

I like to go to bed early because I'm still in my teens, at least that's how I feel, and I need 8 hours of sleep. Since I get up around 6 or before, that means I have to go to bed early (according to my hubs' standards). He, on the other hand, requires about 5 hours...I'd be so grouchy. He thrives on this, until Saturday or Sunday afternoon watching sports and he's out on the couch, like a light. We're ok with this and know eachother will be much more pleasant and functioning if our hours are met.


2. We are currently both living in the sniffles world. The sounds coming from our home due to sinus drainage is lovely (sorry), but it's true.

3. My dog needs a bath and my laundry needs to be done. Who wants to come over? I'll pay you a million dollars or give you a hug. I'll let you know when you get here.

4. Is everyone else feeling the full force of football season??? If not, come on over.

I invite people over alot.
No one ever comes.
I should stop. Or offer food.
Anywhooooooo...

Works is soon nearing and I'm not even close to being ready.

p.s. IT'S THURSDAY!

happy weekend eve,
Kate

p.p.s. is anyone having problems leaving comments???

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I want to come over!!!!!

Summer said...

Hi. I came across your blog, and I love reading your daily updates. Congrats on your recent wedding. The pics you post are beautiful from the big day!
Keep up the great posts.
Summer (Allison) Dale

Kyla said...

I want to come over toooo!

Lana Summitt said...

I would happily bathe Woodrow. Not so much on the laundry though... :)

Kate said...

Thanks for making me feel the love!
Summer, it's so great to hear from you... Thanks for keeping up with my posts!!