Thursday, September 9, 2010

Late Mid-Week Update

Don't you just love Thursdays? I do and I always have. Probably for the same reason I love Christmas eve. Speaking of, I'm ready for boot season.

A quick update late mid-week.

1. Our laundry room is now inside! GT had some framers come and add on a few feet so our washer and dryer are now accessible through the house rather than outside in the carport. No more running outside quickly in my undies or towel to get a shirt/random clothing article and hope the neighbors aren't looking outside at the moment. Pictures to come (of the house, not the previous sentence).

2. My dog thinks ice cubes are treats. Shhhhh....don't tell him other dogs get real treats.

3. Quick and easy recipe.
We both got home a little later than usual last night and had little time before Life Group so we scrounged up somethin' yummy for din-din. I love being in the kitchen with GT and he contributed with an awesome salad.
Throw a few Tony Cachere' sprinkled pork tenderloins in a skillet stove-top on medium
Dabble on a little lemon juice...to your liking
Turn them every few minutes for about 25 minutes until all the pink is gone
Meanwhile, chop zucchini into little rounds and sautee stove-top on medium with EVOO and Tony's
All the while...have your hubs or whoever whip up a delicious salad.
lettuce of your choice, chopped tomatoes, crushed up tomato-basil crackers, Cavenders, sweet vidalia onion dressing, salt & pep, mozz cheese, and whatever else GT did.

super delish and easy

Now for the clean up. Who wants to come over? I haven't cleaned up from last night...i'm busy, I mean i'm bloggin, I mean i'm lazy...Don't judge me.

happy weekend eve,

Kate


1 comment:

Meagan Shackelford said...

Saint doesn't do well with ice cubes. I put some in his water bowl a few weeks ago when it was really hot outside and he treated it as if they were bath toys. He was splashing around in the water bowl with his paws and made the biggest mess. He had fun though and it made me have to mop so I guess it all worked out.